I have already picked out a few books that I really want to read in 2018 and so I thought I would share them with you. All of them are history books which is because I will find plenty of fiction to add in, but I want to have some good solid reads on my list, so that I have a productive time reading in 2018.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
- Killers of the Flower Moon – My grandpa read this and said it was very good which makes me want to read it.
- From the Holocaust to Hogan’s Heroes – I got this book for Christmas and I can’t wait to start reading it. This will probably be my first finished book in 2018 because I am so excited about it. Robert Clary was one of my favorite actors in the tv show Hogan’s Heroes which is a show I still enjoy watching.
- All the Gallant Men – This is a book about a survivor of Pearl Harbor. I found out recently that I didn’t have any books about Pearl Harbor, so I was excited to see this with my Christmas presents.
- Faith Under Fire – This is a book from my mom’s shelf and it sounds very fascinating which means I should really enjoy it.
- Six Years with the Texas Rangers – I like the Texas Rangers and I really want to read more about them, so this is how this book ended up on my list.
- The Worst Hard Times – I have heard great things about this book and I really want to read it. I got it used a year or two back and I am hoping that this will be the year that I finally start it.
- The Blindside – I like to read a variety, so I want to read about this football player because I think I will enjoy it.
- Destined to Witness – This book gives a different view on Nazi Germany and I really enjoy books with different perspectives. This book I hope will teach me a lot and help me understand what the African people went through in Hitler’s Germany.
- Unless Victory Comes – This is a book about a machine gunner in Patton’s Third Army. I believe this is another perspective of the war that I want to read more about and I am sure this will be a very interesting book.
- Above Suspicion – This book is about a true FBI case. I think this will be a fun history read if it is written well.
- Rocket Girls– I really liked reading the book Hidden Figures and this book looks to be similar to that book which is why I want to read it.
- The Rescue– I enjoy World War II books and this is yet another World War II story that sounds fascinating.
What is on your reading list for 2018?