It was hard to narrow down my favorite books of 2017. I read 101 books, which was my best reading year yet. Narrowing those down to ten favorites took some work because I read so many great books in 2017.
Even though these lists are hard to do, I love doing them because they give me something to look back on.
Here are my favorites for 2017.
- The Last Castle
- Between Heaven and the Read World – One of my favorite Christian reads of the year. Such an encouraging read.
- Shoe Dog by Phil Knight – My favorite business type book of the year. I found the story of Nike so interesting.
- The Magnolia Story by Chip and Joanna Gaines
- Forty Autumns – This is by far my favorite book of the year because it was well written and I learned so much. If you love reading non-fiction history books, this is a must read!
- Girl Slueth
- America’s First Daughter
- The Heart Mender
- With Love Wherever You Are – My favorite fiction read of the year.
- Girl Waits with Gun
This post is linked up to Modern Mrs. Darcy’s Quick Lit.