November and December were great reading months for me. I will admit though that it is in large part due to the amount of fiction books that I read. I read quite a few fun easy Christmas/winter themed fiction books. They were perfect for some mindless, fun reading over the holidays.
Here is what I read.
- Lady Almina and the Real Downton Abbey
- The Turquoise Table
- Storm of the Century– This is a great read for anyone that loves science and the weather. It took me awhile to get into, but once I did, I found it a fascinating.
- A Being So Gentle The Frontier Love Story of Rachel and Andrew Jackson
- Sisters First
- Stories Behind the Best Loved Songs of Christmas
- Liar, Temptress, Soldier, Spy
- Pearls of Great Price– This is the daily devotional book that I used and loved in 2017. Since it is a book that I read all of I decided to go ahead and put it on my list.
- A Redbird Christmas
- The Vanishing Thief
- The Counterfeit Lady
- The Royal Assassin
- The Conspiring Woman
- The Detecting Duchess
- Miracle on 34th Street
- Radio Girls
- The Long Winter
- Miss Reed Village School
- Picture Miss Seeton
- The Christmas Train
- Custard Tarts and Broken Hearts
- The Laws of Murder – This is another book for me to read in my favorite mystery series.
- Christmas at Carnton
- Comfort and Joy
- Home By Nightfall– This was next book for me to read in my favorite mystery series. I am trying to stretch these out and not read them all at once, but there is a new one coming out in a few months, so I want to get them all read in time to start the new one.
- Too Far Down
- The Ice Cutter’s Daughter