School and other things have kept me rather busy the last few months, so unfortunately these posts, about what I read, have been last on my to do list. Now that is Christmas break, I am trying to make up for that. These are the books that I have read over the last three months.
A lot of them were fun mindless books, but others were educational which is what I prefer to see on my list. November was my best month for reading which was probably because I had more spare time on my hands over Thanksgiving weekend. I hope that you find some books on my list that you want to read because I always enjoy sharing my books and helping others to find new books.
- Desert Gold – a good old Zane Grey Western
- The Call of the Canyon – another western that was so much fun to read.
- William Henry Harrison – a short book about this president that I found
- The Lord God Made Them All – I love this series and this book was no different.
- Duty – a story that went back and forth from World War II and modern day. It was a real informative history read.
- Neptune’s Inferno – the history of navy and Guadalcanal. I didn’t realize how long this battle was till I read this book.
- 101 Dalmatians – such a fun kids read especially since it was one of my favorite movies growing up.
- Miss Kopp’s Midnight Confessions – this was a good addition to the series about Miss Kopp.
- The Shadow of a Noose – a relaxing western that I really liked.
- Last Stand – this is a book about the buffalo and the west. It educated me about a lot of different points.
- Riders of Judgment – this yet another western that I found to be pretty good.
- The Case of the Troublesome Lady – I love Hank the Cowdog and this book keeps the tradition of funny characters which I have always loved.
- Holes – another kids book which was real good and I might be reading more by this author because I enjoyed this book so much.
- A Texas Ranger – as of know I am interested in the Texas Ranger, so this memoir helped me understand more about them. It has also made me want to read more about the Rangers.